One-time messaging VS Campaigns
Marketing is how your customer first hears about your product. Channel.io’s marketing tools allow you to effectively use customer Data to have robust CRM marketing strategies.
There are two types of marketing functions.
- One-time message: Send targeted marketing messages at one time to persuade your customers.
👉(One-time messaging guide)
- Campaigns: Automate targeted marketing campaigns to occur multiple times.
👉(Marketing Campaign guide)
One-Time Messages vs Campaigns
- Even if the customer is not on your site, you can still send the first message.
- Announcements, New product releases, event news and other notifications can be sent.
- Press the [Send] button to send your message.
- Possible to schedule the time & date
- Ability to send a message whenever a customer enters your website and takes a specific action
- Suitable for membership registration messages, first purchase after membership messages, etc.
- Messages are sent automatically without clicking the [Send] button every time
- Possible to set the specific time to send